Welcome to the website and blog of the Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers Child Care Program – rbKids. We are a workplace child care program that was developed as part of Ritchie Bros. relocation to its beautiful new Burnaby, British Columbia headquarters in the summer of 2009. We are operated by Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers (RBA) and primarily serve the children of RBA employees.
We provide very high quality early learning and child care experiences for all of the children and families who participate in our program. Priority is given to the children of RBA employees, however where possible, we offer spaces to a limited number of community children as well.
- Infant-Toddler Child Care (starting from 3 months of age.)
- Preschool Kindergarten Child Care
- Multi-Age Child Care
- Summer Day Camp Programming (Kindergarten to grade 7)
We are a combined philosophy (Montessori, Reggio & Traditional ECE) corporate child care facility. Our state of the art facility and care team offer a child centred, nurturing environment for infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school age children.
The program is responsive to the individual needs of the children and families that it serves. Qualified, experienced educators ensure that the physical, emotional and social development of each child is supported through the provision of an environment that truly respects the needs of young children.
- Recognizes the importance of the early years
- Offers the best of the best in early learning and care
- Encourages independence from the beginning
- Shares, cares, communicates and celebrates diversity
- Supports early learning through play, creative exploration and enhanced educational opportunities.
We invite you to explore this site as it is full of a wonderful array of information and resources related to early learning and the rbKids program.